Saturday, March 12, 2011

Inspired?

How could you not get excited about issues one and two of vignette arriving in your letterbox on the same day?
How could you not get excited about Kathy's new wool/cotton sock yarn in the most rainbow-est of colours (which she tempted me with the very day after I promised my sister I would not knit the divine Miss S. anymore clothes)  I can see the sweetest little rainbow dress... I had to cast on within an hour of bringing this yummy skein home and now I am just up to the armholes on the front bodice LOL.

There has been crafting happening in amongst school open nights, Creative Memories parties and workshops, kindy fundraisers, and quite a few TRT days.  BUSY but fun.  I've been creating blog posts in my mind but just not gone beyond that!

We are off to the beach house for the long weekend.  Think I'll take my knitting...

2 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

Great weather for knitting, enjoy!

Write with you said...

You are very naughty. But I love you!