Monday, December 13, 2010

on the 7th day of Christmas

These are the gifts that the kids gave their teachers this year.  Rumballs or White Rocky Road (recipe courtesy of Retro Mummy) in cello bags with handmade photo ornaments.  The little Christmas trees looked so sweet with glitter and sequins but I am still finding bits of glitter EVERYWHERE all over the house (even in Maddie's nappy LOL!)

This is one of our Christmas corners with lots of Christmas kitsch that has been collected over the years.
The two big kids and I are off to the Lobethal Live Nativity tonight.  My little angel and shepherd love this tradition.  I am hoping we will get to check out the Christmas Tree festival and some of the Lobethal Lights too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...are you coming to Qld for Chrissy? Is your dancecard full? I know I am at the bottom since I stood you up last time, but maybe we could, you know, try again, while we still have nice cute babies to show off to each other! Would love to catch up! We're off from 25-30 ish, but around for the next week or so before santa comes...happy to wag some work time for a chinwag (Mon & Thu)or am round other days...let me know if anything's good for you, hopefully see you soon!
love, Helen.

Nell said...

Hee hee, I was hoping that you would come out of hiding again! We are around from Thursday evening and all day friday but do have to spend time with my bestie and my sis. Lou is flexible though so what time this friday suits?!?xxx
p.s. take more than standing me up once to get rid of me!