Saturday, December 3, 2011

Doing Nothin'

Sitting here feeling sorry for myself.  Full of the 'flu.  Not even going to my quilty friends Christmas breakup (and I LOVE those girls and the inspiration and support and fun and friendship that they provide!)  I am 2 blocks away from finishing my bestie's baby quilt.  I have a full box of new exciting Creative Memories products calling to me.  And yet I am doin' nothin' !

I have not even contemplated handmade presents for anyone this year.
I am just hanging in there for kindy to finish, and school to finish and then maybe I will find my crafting mojo and my scrapping mojo!

Oh, and in the meantime, the baby girl turned 2 this week.  TWO!!!! WHERE DID MY BABY GO?!?!

3 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

Sometimes you just have to wallow in it for a bit, I'm sure you'll feel better soon and get back into all those fun crafty things.
Happy Birthday to Little Miss 2!!

Karen Middleton said...

I've been a bit under the weather lately too. I've been taking it easy and doing nothing as well - I think we just have to sometimes. And Happy Birthday to your "baby"!

Mamie Girl said...

Hi Nell, this post has a list of red and aqua things :)
http://www.aspoonfulofsugardesigns.com/2011/11/paper-flowers.html
Amy