Friday, December 9, 2011

New Layouts

Some recent scrapping - using old bits of ribbon and mismatched stickers.  Also returned to natural pages (which I haven't used for a while!)

Middle layout is using the new Autumn Additions pack and last month's Gratitude range with our classic farm stickers.  The bottom one is my favourite - new Think Pink Paper Pack along with lots of old favourites like the blue from the Discover pack.  This incorporates two of my favourite techniques - pen sketching and tearing.  It also helps to have a cute little model!  Tomorrow I hope to make a start on some Christmas preparations!

2 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

They all look great.I really like the natural background, it suits the photos beautifully.

Karen Middleton said...

I love the first one where you've used up old bits of ribbon - so simple, yet so effective!