Sunday, September 28, 2014

Spring! And Busy stuff!

For end of term we took the kindy kids to the Botanic Gardens.  It was a perfect 26 degrees Spring Day and the gardens were just beautiful.  There was blossom to smell
There were places to hide

 Water to play in
Things to build
And the new Wetlands centre to explore.
Our Kindy is all about getting kids outdoors and reconnecting with Nature so we were very excited to see this project completed.  You can follow our outdoor experiences at http://www.lobethalkgn.sa.edu.au/blog/ 

And now it is sweet, sweet, holidays.  Lots of knitting, crafting, lazing, cooked brekkies, sleep ins, snuggles with the kiddos.
Last Wednesday my lovely friend Rozzie helped me finish off this project from Moda Bakeshop
 I finished my own Meret:
 and then this earflap hat for my bestie's little girl
 Today I hope to finish a cute little test knitted dress pattern and do a bit of spinning.  Happy holidays!

No comments: