Wednesday, March 15, 2017

CTMH Australasian Blog Hop - "Dreamin' Big"

Hello and welcome to our March Blog Hop showcasing the beautiful "Dreamin' Big" Paper Pack.
If you have arrived here from https://wordpress.com/post/cropcraf... then you are in the right spot. If you arrived here by happy coincidence then enjoy playing along.

As always, a lot of work goes into making these hops happen so please go right around and feel free to leave comments.  Constructive feedback helps us to know what you want to see more of!

Now, this paper pack is perfect for those of us with a rural lifestyle.  I am a country girl by birth and by choice and we moved back to a more rural lifestyle a year ago.  I am also lucky enough to have regular visits home to my parent's Qld farm.  This paper was perfect for our Christmas farm photos.







I really enjoyed using the new circle thin cuts on borders this month.  I love borders (I am secretly on a mission to bring back the border) - it takes next to no supplies to create a sweet border and best of all borders give you plenty of room for your photos to be star of the show!
The complements are just beautiful - those gorgeous little bugs!  My son is a bug boy (always has loved his critters) so it is perfect for his photos.

The bottom layout looks a bit funny with two photos so similar there in the middle but what you can't see is that I have used one of our half page memory protectors (3 spaces for 4x6 landscape photos) to fit an extra 6 photos into this double page layout.  I love how easy they are to use.

So there you have it.  I have done an enormous amount of scrapping in January and February - quick simple pages mean I am almost up to date (even with all of those pesky Christmas photos!)  Keep on keeping on! Your photos will thank you (and so will your loved ones!)
Until next time,
Keep smiling,
Nell

Now head over to https://passionateaboutpages.com/2017/03/15/dreamin-big-ctmh-australasian-blog-hop where Shaunna is waiting to show you her artwork!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you certainly have been busy Nell. :) What great memories you've preserved.

Shaunna Richards said...

I love borders too! Your pages are gorgeous Nell and you've used the circle thin cuts so well.

Doris Taylor said...

You certainly have been busy and I like all of your layouts showcasing lots of photos. Your children will love looking at and reminiscing when looking at your albums in years to come.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nell, I'm new to your Blog & really enjoyed seeing your lovely layouts. I love borders too! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us. Wendy

Vandra said...

Love all the circles on your layouts. They look amazing!