Friday, February 15, 2019

I Heart Us Australasian Blog Hop

Oooh! This one has such fresh, pretty colours and beautiful sentiments!
Welcome to our "I Heart Us" Australasian Blog Hop for February.
Did you arrive here from Megan's Blog or are you a regular visitor here? Either way I hope you will "hop" your way around following the links.  We love to share ideas with you all.

I found that the "I Heart Us" paper pack lent itself beautifully to quick, easy double paged spreads.
First up I wanted to share the Craft with Heart pages for this month.  I am absolutely loving how easy and effective these pages are.  Every month I have 4 beautiful, easy to customise pages to add to my album.  It is making it so much easier to keep up to date with my scrapping!


At a recent scrapping event a friend was working on an entirely different paper collection using the "Olivia" pattern (from our Make it From Your Heart books, featured on the Close To My Heart Blog in December)  I adapted it to work for the "I Heart Us" paper.  If you don't own our Make it From Your Heart books I totally recommend them for stunning patterns that work with any paper!  They are my go to when I am a bit lacking in inspiration.
 How awesome are our new cut-apart sheets? I love that they are such an easy way to embellish pages.  I have used foam tape to pop those flowers up (I love giving a bit of added dimension with foam tape or dots!)


So there you have it. Easy, happy pages with clear bright colours.  This is such a great paper palette to work with!  I paired it with Bluebird and Carolina cardstock, and Raspberry and Mint.
Enjoy your scrapping this month.
Now head on over to visit Maz and see what she has been creating!
Keep smiling,
Nell


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, beautiful pages Nellie.

Doris Taylor said...

Stunning layouts Nell, the new cut apart sheets are a great addition in the paper packs.

Papercrafting with Doreen said...

More great layouts, Nell! Love your pages!

Lauren said...

Wow you have been busy! I especially love your birthday layout.

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Another set of simply lovely fresh layouts. Well done!

Maz said...

I am always amazed at how productive you are with your scrapbooking & how all of them look amazing.
Love that you included the Craft With Heart Kits too.

Vandra said...

Great pages. This paper goes so well with so many fabulous photos, you've done a fab job! Thanks for sharing.

Techno Prokash said...

Best and helpfull Post, Hi SirTechno Prokash,I am your regular website viewer and User just as your other articles attracts us ,your articles help us a lot.Thanks for publishing this article.Read More Articles.