Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Show

I am not really into the Show.  I don't like crowds.  I don't like side-show alley.  I don't like the way everything is overpriced and ridiculously expensive.  I worry about food poisoning..
Thankfully, my husband is really just a big kid and he LOVES the Show.
I love to watch my kids loving the show.
I put my fears aside to eat dagwood dogs and reminisce about childhood show memories of fairy floss and fairy dolls on sticks.  I do enjoy the pavillions with cooking and crafts and animals.






How about you? Do you like the show?

1 comment:

Miss Nicky said...

I giggled when I read this as I am exactly the same about the show Nel! I always say to the kids that they are better off taking $20 down to Coles and just comatosing on lollies that way, would save their parents lots of money! But I love the dagwood dogs! Mmmmmmm! But not enough to waste all that money and be amongst all those people for! xo