Monday, January 27, 2014

Lots and lots of scrapping!

I have already mentioned that I have set a personal best for pages this month trying to get the kids albums, and our 2013 albums (3 volumes) up to date.There was the added bonus of some nice new pre-release product from the catalogue that kicks off on the first of February.  This is just a selection of some recent pages!

This is "Skylark" from the pattern in the Workshop on the Go kit (modified to include more 4x6 photos)  This is my new favourite paper!)

Skylark again!

Playing mixey matchy with some old CM paper and tags etc and a little bit of new Skylark.

Another new paper pack, "Jubilee" which I think will be perfect for photos of the Adelaide Show this year!

Lollydoodle paper (layout as it appears in the Workshop on the Go pattern - with the white border cut on the cricut, I modified a bit to use 4x6 photos as I rarely print to any other size)
Lollydoodle again - perfect for little girls (especially my own princess/fairy/unicorn child!)

And next time I blog I will have another 2 Julie and Julia projects to show!
Have a great week!
Keep smiling,
Nell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been busy! I can't wait to see your next projects. Keep it up.
Lea-Anne