Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Memoranza Retreat



I spent the weekend cropping with 12 other like-minded people at Glenbarr Homestead in Strathalbyn. It was quite a rainy weekend but we so didn't care! Most of the girls avarged about 40 pages! We all agreed that it was very nice not to have to cook or clean or attend to small children. I think I could get used to it as a bit of a treat (although the extra cuddles and attention from little people when I got home was lovely too!)






This was my favourite bit of scrapping from the weekend - I already have this photo in Dan's baby album but wanted to play with the puzzlemaker for my "Ideas album"






I have been doing a camera course through WEA. It is definitely keeping the Alzheimers at bay - I had no idea it would be quite so technical or I would learn quite so much about things I know absolutely nothing about! Took some quite nice scenic shots at Glenbarr on the weekend but haven't loaded them yet.


Hope you have a good week,


Keep smiling,


Nell

No comments: