Tuesday, July 6, 2010

24 Hours in Paris

The whirlwind trip of a lifetime:  LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! Went over on the Eurostar one day and came back the next.
Next time James and I will go back and do the romantic stuff; this time it was so short and sweet and kid friendly - and did I mention beautiful and glorious and so wonderful?

On a totally unrelated craft note.  Hannah and I are having a MAKE, PLAY, CLEAN school holiday, which means that every day we need to make something, play something, and clean something.  Today's make, play, clean is supposed to be chocolate crackles, kite flying, and her room :)  Considering that I am now 2 projects behind in my quest to finish things I probably need to dust off the sewing machine and finish Dan's quilt.
Keep smiling,
Nell

2 comments:

Nic Wood said...

Paris looks beautiful!

What only something small like clean Hannahs bedroom! Cleaning one bedroom here would leave no time to make or play in day LOL

Love the make, play, clean idea though - sounds like fun.

Nic xxx

softearthart said...

Hi from New Zealand, Many thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway. cheers Marie