Sunday, January 16, 2011

Flood Relief Auction

Okay, so remember I said I would be back with details of what I was auctioning for the Flood Relief Appeal?

I am auctioning 3 little hand-dyed, handspun, handknitted children's caps.
First is "Autumn" - 100% dyed Australian wool with a wool felt and button embellishment.
Second is "Leaf" - Alpaca and wool blend with a needlefelted leaf.

Third is "Strawberries and Cream" - dyed Australian wool with slivers of mohair.

Auction is open now and will close on January 24th.  Just leave a comment with the name of the hat you want and your bid.  For more details and to look at all the awesome crafty things being auctioned on other blogs please click on the Flood Relief button.Photobucket

Any questions please leave a comment.
Also happy to spin some 100g hand-dyed wool skeins in your choice of colourways for the highest donation above $22 AUS.
I could probably also be convinced to knit these caps in custom order colourways for the Flood Appeal too (if you twist my arm enough and give me a bit of time!)

Just desperate to help out a good cause.
Keep smiling,
Nell

5 comments:

Ellie said...

Hi :)
These hats are gorgeous! What sizing are these roughly? I've got my eye on the Strawberries & Cream one for my daughter...thanks!

Ellie said...

BTW my email is shockintgo@yahoo.co.uk

red in oz said...

I would like to bid $20 on #1 and #3

estherpollard at hotmail dot com

Cheers

Esther

Kelly Casanova said...

Lovely caps Nell, i like strawberries and cream. Good on you for helping out.

Kelly Casanova said...

Lovely caps Nell, i like strawberries and cream. Good on you for helping out.