Monday, January 19, 2015

Life long Learner

I fully believe that we should all be life long learners, and that every person you meet can teach you something.  I like to talk to people. I like to learn.  Because this is part of my life philosophy I tend to pick up friends like wildflowers -and they are an eclectic bunch of assorted dear characters; some with lots in common and some with nothing in common.  Anyhoo, I digress.. For a long time I have wanted to learn how to link my rav projects to my blog so I asked a few questions among rav friends and I think I now have it figured out.  Which is my way of saying, this post is really just to test that I know what I am doing; and to show you a Stitchnerd pattern that I am knitting away on at the moment.http://www.ravelry.com/projects/nelliebligh/wavy-bias

Hope it works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAYY!! It works.
Lea-Anne