Sunday, September 13, 2015

Spring Finishes!

Oh Spring is in the air and the last three days of sunshine have lifted spirits and blown the cobwebs away.  I've even had the kids Spring Cleaning and decided to rearrange my craft room!
In the midst of the Spring fever I finally finished my  http://www.ravelry.com/projects/nelliebligh/curly-wurly-gloves
and I love them sooooo much! Jude is an awesome local designer (remember the Vivonne Bay Hat?) http://www.ravelry.com/projects/nelliebligh/vivonne-bay-hat-2
and this is her latest effort.  This pattern taught me soooo much and now I can read charts a whole new world of knitting has opened up!

There has also been another two little cardigans from the "One" pattern (also on my rav page)
And I have been mucking about with a bit of my own semi-designing using a bit of a mix and match technique to come up with a soft little lace edged cap for one of the kindy newborns (angora bunny/merino mix - soooo soft and smooshy)

Now I have to get back to sorting out my craft room in time for this week's workshop!
Happy Spring!

No comments: