Thursday, June 15, 2017

CTMH Australasian Blog Hop No Worries

Hello and welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring the beautiful "No Worries" paper collection.  I am excited to have another South Australian joining our Blog Hop group this month - hello to anyone who found us from  Doreen's Blog and hello to my regular readers,

I love the colours in the No Worries collection and it suits our Aussie lifestyle so well. This one is so easy to use.
The No Worries paper works equally well with White Daisy and Colonial White or Cashmere or Slate, but I love it with a bit of brown thrown in. What's not to love about blue and brown together?

This month I used two ideas from our "Cherish" ideas book.  Don't you love that faded woodgrain paper?

This one is "portrait collection" from page 76 and the other is "simple contrast" from page 28

Our Scrapbook Program and Cardmaking Program And Make it From Your Heart books are a great place to start if you are time poor or looking for inspiration. They are also great value with the books at $23 and the Make it From Your Heart volumes only $12. We all lose our scrapping mojo sometimes and I find that if I have hit a bit of a block, or I am tired and lacking inspiration these
books are just the right thing to get me scrapping again.

I used a PML piece and a bit of zip strip teamed with some sequins and an old sentiment that was lurking around in my scrap bin to whip up a card too:
My daughter has recently become a teenager and I am thinking that this might suit quite well for a teen or tween birthday card.

This last page is a bit of a favourite. I teamed some scraps of No Worries (the sunglasses PML and the chevron zip strip) with a piece of old whimsy fundamentals and some Pacifica cardstock. I used white Daisy ink with our Handwritten Print Alphabet (my favourite Alphabet set E1030) then inked over the top with Saphire ink to give it some dimension. Such a quick, easy and effective page. Apologies that Blogger wants it to be sideways.  None of my photos have been edited this month as I had a disaster with my computer this week.  The screen is totally trashed (thanks children) so this has been cobbled together as best I can while we wait for a new screen.


So That is it for me. Why not head over and visit Maz to continue the Hop?
Until next time,
Happy scrapping,
Nell

6 comments:

Megan said...

Your layouts are always gorgeous and inspiring Nellie.

Doris Taylor said...

Great layouts, and good use of the different papers.

Papercrafting with Doreen said...

I always love seeing your creations, Nell! and reading your stories. Thank you for sharing x

Vandra said...

Those pages match your photos perfectly! Lovely!

Lauren said...

What beautiful projects, my favourite is the "Smile" layout.

Shaunna Richards said...

I do love your layouts Nell. Always room for lots of photos. I love your title technique for the last layout - defs copying that! In fact, will probably use all your layouts as my idea book for photos of our recent visit to Dirk Hartog Island! Thanks for sharing