Thursday, May 10, 2018

Postcard Perfect Memories (Australasian Blog Hop)

Well, for many of us this is the biggest month of the scrapbooking year. I hope you are able to join your consultant for National Scrapbooking Day celebrations this month? Did you arrive here from Kara's Blog?
Please be sure to follow along with the Blog hop by clicking on the link at the end of this post (and don't forget to leave us a comment!)

The Postcard Perfect Paper was "perfect" for a "postcard perfect" holiday we recently took to Fiji.  My husband and I honeymooned in Fiji, and 15 years to the day we took our children back to celebrate our anniversary.  It was a wonderful week of gorgeous family memories and this paper pack was made for us!  I have used a mix of the paper, the Cut Above layouts and the accompanying stamp for this album.  I do not tend to embellish heavily in my pages so I found that I had lots of leftovers after completing the Cut Above pages.  These worked perfectly as embellishments on other pages. I have also mixed in one of the stamp sets from the "Wish You Were Here" cricut cartridge.  As with any travel album, flip flaps were a great way of getting extra photos on the page without sacrificing the layout.  You will notice that I haven't yet journalled on my pages as this is a work in progress and I am trying to decide what stories I was to tell on my pages.  I can totally recommend buying the bundle (CC5191) for $81.95AUD/$93.95 NZD as that stamp set and coordinating cardstock will allow you to get extra mileage out of your paper and cut above kit.

My title page (using the bit leftover from punching out the circle shape in the Cut Above Kit - waste not want not!)










I hope you enjoy using Postcard Perfect too!
Now hop on over to Doreen's Blog to see her interpretation of Postcard Perfect;
and where ever you are, who ever you are, happy scrapping this month!
Keep smiling,
Nell

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool to have that trip and those beautiful memories DONE Nell!

Doris Taylor said...

A wonderful collection of layouts, you have used these papers beautifully.

Shaunna Richards said...

Don't you love it when the stars align and the paper to hand is EXACTLY what you needed? I love the clever way you made your title page - annoyed I threw my left overs away now!

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Lovely layouts Nell!

Vandra said...

I love the circular theme on many of your pages. Beautiful. So many gorgeous pages.