Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Some Recent Cropping and how we beat the heat


I have been trying to finish our 2008 family album and I am so cross that it will not fit into two volumes! The goal this year is to make 2009 fit into one album which means more pages like this one with LOTS of photos (these are some of our favourites from the trip home to the farm for Christmas)



I have also been playing with Creative Memories beautiful new Heritage and Serenity papers. Very yummy!













We have been surviving the heat wave with lots of iceblocks and fun in the wading pool (and quiet time and air con in the afternoons!) I think poor bunny and the dog and chooks feel it more than we do! The last photo is of my little man with a squash and some cherry tomatoes (all organic and home grown!)


I love that even though we live in a boring housing estate we still have our chook pen and fruit trees and vegie garden. I can fool myself into believing I am still a country girl! Surprisingly, because he knew we grew it Dan devoured the squash for tea last night!

Today is the first day that Hannah is at kindy all day and Dan and I don't have plans. The house seems very empty without her and Dan is following me like a shadow! I think Truck Boy and I will enjoy our days together (and I might even get a bit more crafting done as Dan doesn't feel the need to be entertained as much as our Preschool Diva!) I'm off to play.

Keep smiling,

Nell

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Nell I love the first layout...noice