Monday, May 12, 2014

Knit! Knit! Knit! And other stuff!

I have had super busy knitting fingers getting ready for the Adelaide Hills Spinners and Weavers Open Day.  There has been another In Threes cardigan finished.
Also some more washcloths.
And a Noro Bias scarf.
  And an epic fail weaving effort of a mohair scarf for my Mother in law.  We have also had some quality family time with my beautiful sister's wedding.

And then after we came back from Queensland we added this little love to the menagerie.  Her name is "Milo" and she has already given us so much joy.

 I was totally spoilt for Mothers Day with a new 5dpi reed and a 12.5dpi reed for my loom and 3 weaving books (so hopefully no more epic fails?) and a birdbath from James' parents.  We went to Anderson Hill for Mothers Day lunch.  Little Miss stole the show in her knitted dress (although I did hold my breath while she was tree climbing!  There are an awful lot of time-consuming stitches in that dress!)

  All in all life is pretty fine at the moment.  I hope the sun is shining on you too! xxx

No comments: