Wednesday, February 15, 2017

CTMH Australasian Blog Hop - Hello Lovely

Welcome to our CTMH Australasian Blog Hop for "Hello Lovely"
If you arrived here from http://creatingwithkaradavies.blogspot.com/2017/02/hello-lovely-blog-hop.html then you are in the right place.  If you found your way here by accident then hello to you!

Now, this is not a statement I make lightly but this really is my all time favourite CTMH paper pack! I suspect that this one will always hold a special place in my heart because this one has got me finishing my wedding album almost 14 years after my wedding!

The beautiful muted roses in this paper pack are exactly the same tones as the olde world roses that were in my bouquet and the blush shimmer ribbon is an exact match for my dress. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper suite!

This layout was done using up my scraps (cutting 2 inch squares and using small leftover strips) The "what a day" comes from the "Snapshot Complements"
The next one uses the "Adore You" from last month's SOM (and I will let you in on a secret - the journalling box hides a botched stamping attempt underneath)


 This layout was modified from one we did at our Convention this year - I just added photos and the journalling box on the right hand side.
 And this is also one we did at Convention - I love the layering of paper and complements on this one.
 If the wedding layouts don't thrill you - how about a very sweet simple card using our new "Dreamin' Big" dragonfly stamp and thin cut (overlayed with the lightest touch of gold from our gold shimmer pen!)

Last but not least, a dear friend recently reminded me of the joy of using your scraps to make tags.  I haven't decided yet if these will end up on a page or a card but they were certainly fun to play with.
So there you have it! Hello Lovely! 
Now click on this link Maz's blog to see more of the beauty of this paper pack!

6 comments:

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Absolutely beautiful layouts Nellie!

Unknown said...

gorgeous layouts. Thank you for sharing these ideas

Anonymous said...

Beautiful projects, love the layouts & the sweet card you created. TFS

Doris Taylor said...

Your layouts are beautiful, isn't great how we can cover any mistakes with a nice embellishment.

Vandra said...

Lovely layouts. Hello Lovely is so perfect for your photos!! Love that first card you made too, the ribbon really sets it off. Beautiful work.

Lauren said...

Those layouts are absolutely beautiful and perfect with the photos!