Friday, December 30, 2011

Layout a Day Challenge Pages

New (January) double heart border maker.  Odd colour combo but this is a page for our Sunsation workshop so I had to work in a limited palette.
Using "Think Pink" and the new zigzag trimmer blade.

Picket Fence border maker with Discover ribbon woven through.  The cream stripe is the old Romance pack.  I like to use old and new together!

Jumbo Scallop Circle and Fabulous paper

Birthday parties are always a challenge - too many photos LOL - this is busy but it works as a simple way to get lots of photos onto a page.


My favourite from this lot - Hummingbird paper and some of the new Love range.  Helps that it is a great photo!

Oh it feels good to be getting caught up in my albums!  I am finding it a challenge to sneak time with 3 little people underfoot but during the day the new room is a bit too hot to scrap in anyway!

Back soon with favourite Christmas shots!
keep smiling,
Nell

2 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

The "big bed" layout really grabs me. Does this mean little M is in a big girl's bed now? We still have A in a cot in our bedroom and she is more than happy to be there, very well settled!

Nell said...

I know!!! Granny and Grandpa bought her the bed for her birthday and then they and Daddy decided to put it up
:(
There was something so safe about the cot. Now I am paranoid that she will wake up and get up to mischief early in the morning!