Friday, January 13, 2012

Making Me Happy This Week

School holiday fun - these are pieces of corn packaging.  If you wet them they  stick together and you can make all sorts of things! Oh, and yes that dress is one from here foxslane.blogspot.com

More fun - tea parties on the lawn!

Trying out shades of aqua for my new crafting space (my scrappers are calling it the Scrap Studio, my quilty friends are calling it the Quilting Wing, I am privately thinking of calling it My Happy Place!)

First coat on my wall - I have worked out I am not a painter.  I am far too clumsy to do an elegant job of it!

And tonight, my sweet cherubs are having a sleepover at Granny's and my boy and I are having takeaway Indian (from our local www.chingari.com.au ) and watching a movie and just enjoying some kid-free time.  There will probably also be red wine, and some more knitting on my Shalom.
Happy, happy Friday!


1 comment:

Kelly Casanova said...

Sounds like you're in for a great weekend, enjoy!